Aug 7, 2009

Bear Lake

Our Favorite Place
We love Bear Lake. This year summer has just flown by so since Cory had a few weekdays off we packed up and went to Bear Lake. It was just us. Kind of weird with no other cousins or grandparents around, but nice. Cory took the kids hiking and to the Minnatonka cave. Then we spent a long time a the beach. We made smores, had a campfire, rode bikes, read a book. Very relaxing couple of days. Oh, and lots of showers for dirty little kids.
Lots of pictures
going on a hike
more hiking
Piper's grubby face
Pip's grubby feet, poor girl we forgot her shoes, only flip flops.

Always the best baby.
Mmmm marshmallows, my favorite
sitting around the campfire
I love em.
huh, get out of my shot
Cute campers
dirty little kids, especially Pip

BEAR LAKE BEACH

We went to the beach one day and it was so relaxing. We were there for 6 hrs and loved it. The kids loved the water. The water was so warm, and the kids loved that they could walk far out because it was shallow. We did have a good time.









4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun! I can see why it's your favorite place!

aironn said...

You guys are seriously the cutest family. I loved the pictures. Koen and his faces are priceless and I'm glad that my kids aren't the only "grubby" ones out there. The double backpack hike reminded me of Gary when E and Dyl were younger. Move to Arizona already or at least come visit!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

We were there too! I love Bear Lake, the water is so perfect and not too deep. We always have a good time when we go. Did you have Raspberry shakes? There the best.

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I loved the updated. It looks like you had so much fun. :) After seeing Cory with two kids in the pack for hiking, I told Ryan to be grateful he only had one to pack the end of the month on our backpacking trip!