Jul 27, 2009

Koen Sitting up

Ya, I am a dorky mom and I love it when my baby's learn new tricks. So, Koen can sit up now. It's very exciting even with baby #4. He doesn't do very much, because he is #4. He gets carried around everywhere, with a big sister who sticks him on her hip and takes him everywhere she goes, and a mom who is enjoying every second of her last 6 month old that she will ever have. So when he is on the floor, and # 3 is not around, he can only roll over on to one side, he can't roll from his tummy to his back, but he can sit, and I Love It.


6 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

How cute. Time flies. I can't believe he's already sitting up. Seriously, I think time should slow down a bit. :)

Burrups said...

YEAH for Koen! I love this stage. He is adorable!!

Bobbi said...

What a darling little boy!

aironn said...

Love that boy! I sure miss Sunday Koen time. He is such a mini-Boden in that picture. It makes me smile. I sure miss you. I got the reminder call about Bunko tonight. That is just plain mean! I was already having a rough adjustment that day and then to know you guys would all be together having a great time......Miss you!

johnsun said...

I love Koen's expressions as he sits. Such a proper little man.


So cute ! Sunni

Cassie and Chad said...

You are not a dorky mom who wouldn't want to take tons of pictures of those cute kids!!!