Nov 3, 2008

Halloween

It has seemed like Halloween has lasted a week. We started out in our costumes at my nephew Parker's birthday party. Then we had our wards trunk or treat, then we had Boden's Halloween party at school. Next it finally was the real Halloween and we went to Marley's school for her parade and party, then trick of treating. I love Halloween but it seriously WORE ME OUT.
We have Hanna Montana, Cinderella, and a Power Ranger.

She loved putting make up on,
Pretty Princess


Outside Boden's Preschool, Dylan, Lilly, Miss Sherry, Boden and Piper.
Merrill Grandkids, Lilly, Boden, Marley, Parker,and Piper.
Marley's Parade
Boden and Piper watching the parade.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

C-U-T-E!!!Does Boden get his muscles from is Dad or Mom?? I have to say I agree that this was the Halloween that kept on going, and going, and going!! I wish I got better pictures of my kids in their costumes but I can't bring myself to make them get dressed up-AGAIN! Give me a week and I might try. Your pictures are adorable! Britt is SO jealous, she wanted to be Hannah Montana but we were too cheap!

Natalie said...

P.S. Did Cory run is Half marathon yet? I thought it was coming up soon! If not, GOOD LUCK and keep us posted! (Oh, and did you know that Christmas shopping in Boise is a blast, so if you want to get out of town..let us know!)

Burrups said...

Very cute pictures and cute costumes. Marley makes the perfect Hannah Montana except I think Marley is cuter!

Lane family said...

marley- I LOVE your costume. You look just like Hannah Montana. I might copy you next year!

from Pyper

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Their costumes are so cute! It looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Your kids look ADORABLE!

West Family said...

i posted a comment on the next set of pics - i tagged you so check out my blog for the rules - love the costumes - your kids look adorable! thanks!

Stephanie said...

Really cute costumes! I love what you did with your little Princess's hair!