Oct 24, 2008

Whew!

Whew! The weeks have just flown by. I can't believe that October is almost over. We have been keeping busy by cleaning up around this place. Cleaning out closets, getting girl clothes out of here, getting baby boy cloths organized, trying to make room for one more baby, it is tough let me tell ya. Cory has been working like crazy. The kids surprisingly, have been wonderful. I think they can sense that I am a little scared to have a 4th kid. My belly is HUGE. I feel like I am 12 months pregnant. We are a crazy bunch.
Random Pictures
Add Image

Piper was playing in her little cottage and loving it. When it was nap time I put her to bed, and went to check on her and she was snuggled up sleeping in her little cottage. So cute!


Marley has been reading books like crazy. Right now it is her favorite thing to do. When she gets in trouble, instead of grounding her from friends or T.V. we just have to threaten no book time at bed and she will straighten right up.

Another picture of how my Angels sleep. This time they look so sweet.

Piper and Boden play together a lot more now that Marley is at school. They have such a good time together and are great friends.


10 comments:

Burrups said...

Oh those are such sweet pictures!! You have great kids and a 4th will be just as great. Plus you will have 3 wonderful helpers. How are you feeling?

Natalie said...

Sound like things have been busy!! Your kids are so stinkin' CUTE! I love all the pictures but my favorite is the angles sleeping pictures. I find I take ALOT of pictures of my kids when they are asleep... and I wonder how I could ever get upset with them!

Cameron said...

What fun kids! You will do great with four! You could probably write a book to help us moms out that are about to have two! I'm very nervous.

Bobbi said...

I am so glad that your kids are such good friends, and maybe a little jealous because my boys fight like CRAZY! It just gets worse and worse. Only a few more months to go!! Best of Luck.

Booford said...

How can someone be afraid of pumpkins. Your a wierdo. I want to see a picture of you belly.

Cassie and Chad said...

You do have beautiful kiddos. I love the picture of her reading, so cute! So you saw our little TV add for our crazy show, seriously it's like the silliest thing you will ever see. If you don't want to claim that you know me next week, I won't blame you!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Those pics are so sweet! Sounds like your nesting! When your done with your house you can come organize mine!

Amishka said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Also I understand how you feel about the months passing by so quickly. If it makes you feel better I haven't even thought about getting the boy stuff out and ready yet. I just keep putting it off a little longer. I'm not ready to be a mom of 5 just yet. It's coming way too fast.
www.savillefamily.org/da

West Family said...

i love all the pictures! i haven't posted a comment in a while - it was fun to spend some time at your cute blog - how are you feeling? hopefully the pregnancy is going ok - i tagged you so check out my blog for the rules! thank you!

Stephanie said...

Your little Marley and my Brayden would get along just great...I have to threaten book time as well!