Jun 12, 2008

Hershey and KitKat

So we have a habit of naming our kitties after candy. Well, we love candy so, this is Hershey (the black one) and Kit Kat. In march our cat Skittles disappeared and we were very sad about it, so when Grandma Sandy and Aunt Candace both said their cats were having babies, we were happy to take one. I am not really a cat lover. I don't like to touch them. I am just deathly afraid of mice, so having Skittles was wonderful. She lived in our garage and kept it mouse free. I loved her for that. So hopefully, these two baby kitties will continue with making me happy and our home mouse free.





2 comments:

Lane family said...

EEEEWWWWW! MICE... in my kitchen!!! I need a kitty! I bet the kids are in LOVE!

Burrups said...

I love the pictures!! I also love your kitties names.