Jun 14, 2008

Father's Day!

This is one DAD who really loves his kids. He is seriously the greatest man I have ever known. He is so funny and makes me and especially the kids laugh every single day. He makes everything fun. The kids have the greatest time waiting for him to get home from work, and it is mostly a scare match on who can scare who first. He truly is #1 and I am so grateful to be a mom to his children. Happy Fathers Day! We love you!!!
This is one of my favorite fathers days, Marley made a tie for her dad to wear to church. He loved it. Especially the bright pink feather right under his chin.


We love you daddy. love marley

5 comments:

Burrups said...

So sweet and cute!! You have an awesome family. Cori is lucky to have you too!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

CORY HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY DADDY'S DAY! YOU TRULY ARE AN AMAZING FATHER AND PERSON.

Natalie said...

Hey guys! We think you are both amazing! I wish I had something funny to say because your comments on our blog always make us laugh! Especially when Cory talks about Nate & Britt taking his snuggle spots! So funny! We need to plan a trip soon!

Lane family said...

So did he really wear the tie to church? What a good sport! He really is a good dad!

Kelli said...

What a great Dad! I really loved the tie. That is the best Father's Day gift I have ever seen. Great idea Marley.