Apr 8, 2008

Who are you ..... and what have you done with my DAUGHTER??!!

So we gave Marley a little babysitting job. We told her that, while we go outside to clean the garage and vacuum out the cars, she'd be in charge of Piper. Since Piper was taking a nap I figured that all she'd need to do was to listen for her to wake up, and when she wakes up to take her potty, give her a snack, and play with her, and to do whatever babysitters are supposed to do.
So she did, and when we came in the house....it was sooooo CLEAN. I couldn't believe it . When asked what provoked her newfound self of responsibility she said "while I was waiting for Piper to wake up, I decided to clean Boden's room and the rest of the house, isn't that what babysitters are supposed to do? WOW! Who's kid is this? For us, its like pulling teeth to get her to do anything, let alone clean her brothers room. I guess a little responsibility makes a big difference. I had no clue. AMAZING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL KEEP THIS IN MIND FOR THE YEARS TO COME. GO MARLEY-YOU BIG GIRL! TONYA AND CUB

Burrups said...

Hi Les! I am so excited to keep in touch with you. Blogging is the best invention ever. Your kids are so stinkin cute!! I loved their new pictures too. I hope my daughter grows up to be a babysitter like yours. Kels

aironn said...

She's just about old enough to babysit for me right? j/k Keep up the good work Marley!