Apr 25, 2008

Get Well

Today is day three of Marley being sick. Poor little girl, I really feel bad for her. Anyway last night after she was in bed, I found these get well cards that she made herself. They are so funny. Here is what she wrote, there are three of them.

To Marley, Get well. I hope you fell better a lot better soon. Love Boden

To Marley, Get well. I hope you get well a lot well soon. Love Piper

Dear Boden and Piper, Thank you for the get well cards. I think you are so nice. I hope, I hope I feel better too. And when you get sick I will give you a get well card too. And those get well cards made me feel good. And the ones I give you are going to make you feel good too. Love Marley
Cory and I had a good laugh. What a little sweetie we have.

4 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

That's pretty cute. I hope she gets feeling better!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! You have to totally save those cards for her scrapbook. We laughed so hard it made us have tears. So tell Marley to write herself a thank you note from Nat and Scott for making us laugh!

aironn said...

That is so great! I hope she is feeling better soon. Maybe I'll have to send her a get well soon card!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Hope she gets better soon! It's a bummer when kids are sick.