Mar 13, 2008

Oh Crap!

Yahoooooo. Piper is potty trained. I can't believe it. I've really hated potty training before, but this little chick was easy. One day she just decided that she wanted to wear panties. So we gave it a try (I thought, their is no way she can understand, I just barely got Cory trained) She is totally amazing. Now when I ask her if she needs to go, she races to the potty, sits down, listens for the tinkle. She gives High-5's and big hoorays, then she gets her prize nem nems(M&Ms)and off she goes. Whoo hooo. I love this kid. listening for the tinkle
Yea she did it. HOoraY
get the nem nems
good job little pip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO PIPER! YOU ARE AMAZING AND SO FLIPPING CUTE. LOOK AT YOU POINT YOUR TOES AS YOU GRAB THEM ON THE POTTY! GOOD JOB! GO LES AND CORI-WHAT A FEAT! LOVE, TONYA AND HALLE

Lane family said...

Yeah Piper! My girls were SOOO easy. I heard boys are harder. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Stacy said...

Great job little Pip! Now you need to train Tandi!

Scott said...

Way to go Leslie & Piper. I like the comment about just finishing training Cory... are you referring to that one time in class....

Now if you can just tell us what we need to do with Nathan. He still won't use the potty. He inisists that his Pee Pee is broken. Why bother with the inconvenience of sitting on the pot when you can carry the can around with you.

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

Horray for crap!

Cassie and Chad said...

I love the little potty! What a great girl to just go on her own. You gotta love that!! She is a cutie!