Mar 13, 2008

29 years...........

Cory and I had our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday. Its so hard to believe that we have been married that long, because it doesn't feel that long. While we were out to dinner we were remembering our lives together. We have come to figure out that we met and became friends over 20 years ago. So weird, now that's a long time. We had a great day, and a fun night out with NO KIDS. We laughed a lot, winked a lot, and after all these years are still best friends and so in love. 9 years, three kids, and so much more to look forward to. I cant wait.

4 comments:

Adrianne said...

I bet you did more than wink a lot

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS ON THE PAST! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. CHEERS TO MANY MORE YEARS AND MEMORIES!!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! LOVE, JARED,TONYA, AND HALLE KAY

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

I'm still mad at Cori for saying I had big feet 20 years ago, but I guess I can forgive him given how much you love him, Les :)

Cassie and Chad said...

Happy Anniversary Les!!! Ditto on the first comment!