Aug 21, 2010

Lake Powell

We went to Lake Powell this year with Cory's family. It was very fun I must say, except for the long drive. We got lots of sun, and rain, and clouds. The food was amazing, everyone took a meal or two to share, and I loved it. We left my little Koen home with my Mom and Dad, I just would have worried a lot if he were there. I missed him like crazy and thought about him the whole time, but I was sure glad we left him. Marley got sea sick a couple of the days, but she spent most of her time on the sand making sand castles. Piper loved being able to swim all by herself with her life jacket, even though it took a LOT of coaxing to make her realize it. Boden loved the water, a little too much, cause he got a rash from wearing the life jacket, but that did not slow him down when he figured out that if he wore a t-shirt it helped quite a bit. Cory played volleyball and read a book, a enjoyed not working. I was very relaxed and had a great time on my floaty. :D













1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I think it's a little late for us to hit Lake Powell this year, but hopefully we'll make it there next year!