Mar 17, 2010

Boden's 6th Birthday

February 25, was Boden's birthday. He was my first child to actually plan his own birthday party without my knowledge. We usually take turns with birthday parties and this year is Marley's turn to have a friend party. We told Boden that he would have a just a family party. Well the next day I got a call from a mother in Boden's class that called for details about Boden's party. She said he told her her son was invited and that it was on Thursday at his house. Well, I was surprised, and told the mom I would call her back. Then I talked to Bo. He said "ya I planed it and we are going to play Wii games and have cake and ice cream. I just could not tell that excited little boy no, so he did get his friend party and they did play Wii games and he loved every bit of it. I now decided to let every kid have a friend party in the same year, and then have a a break for a couple of years.



1 comment:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Looks like fun! You will have a busy year the year it is time for parties. :) Hope all is going well.