Dec 2, 2009

Where has the time gone

What happened to November. This month when by so stinkin' fast. I have been a bad blogger. These are the pictures that I have from November. Its of Koen, cause he is the cutest. He had a little biff it party on his nose, its been scratched and rescratched all month long. He still keeps a smile on his face though. He is a fast moving kid. He is everywhere and is walking along furniture, and climbing up things and crawling everywhere. I love this age. All though we did decorate our Christmas tree and now only the top half is decorated. Gotta love it.
Daddy and Koen



5 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

What cute pictures of Koen. I agree with your comments about November. It flew by so fast!

Burrups said...

He is so stinkin cute!! One of my boys always had a scratched nose at that age. Too funny!

Spilletts said...

I agree where did November go? Koen is so cute! He is at the fun age, but its also the age that wears you OUT:)

johnsun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johnsun said...

What a dang cutie! Surprise, suprise coming from you two. I too haven't been the best blogger. Promise to keep up as soon as time slows down! Sunni