Dec 31, 2009

Lots of Christmas

I am amazed at how fast Christmas comes and goes. I love this time of year, and the time spent with my family. I love my babies, and the smiles on their faces. I love the ornaments that fall off the tree, and the nativity sets that get rearrange everyday. I love the moment when everything is in chaos and my husband smiles at me from across the room. This year was the best. I think that I say this every year, but it was.
Jammies
This is Koen's first Christmas
Daddy and Piper playing tea.


Koen loved the mess
Marley loved her snuggie and barbie
Boden got Ben 10 toys
Piper got her pink big bike from Santa
The Naivity
singing Christmas songs
The grankids and their gifts to each other
Piper and Koen
Mar
Gramps and Koen
Koen sportin' his new jams
All the girl got new puppies in a bag.
Merrill cousins and their new jammies from Grandma
some silly briscoe cousins
Koen and Oakli

2 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Fun pictures - this was the first Christmas that Nyah was really excited and I loved it. It made it so much more fun. :)

Burrups said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Cute kids! I love the one of Koen looking up and smiling.