Oct 21, 2009

Yellowstone Park

Cory has been wanting to go to Yellowstone for so long, and me, not so much. So he planned for us to go and got a hotel in West Yellowstone, and then he told me so I couldn't back out. It was a good trip except that it was so cold outside and snowy. Some of the roads were closed. We planned to see it in one day but saw what we could in two. We did have a good time. We saw no bears, alot of Buffalo, one wolf, and a few elk. The kids are already looking forward to coming back when it is warm. Had to put this picture in of Koen
Yellowstone Woohoo!
At Old Faithful, Burr.
Loving the drive
This crazy crow is sitting on our rear view mirror. Cory threw him Cheerios's and he would catch them in its mouth.
At the mud pots
Marley checking out the view.
Its fall right?
Koen and his Daddy
Marley hugging the bear
Bo and Mar
Cute Boys
Some Buffalo
The stink pots
This buffalo had a big snow ball in its beard and the kids thought it was hilarious.
At the falls, it was so windy and cold. Burr!
Buffalo in the street Cory and I and the Tetons, yes it was windy here too.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss Yellowstone! My oldest wants to go there so bad! It's beautiful there all year long. That is pretty funny about the buffalo with the snowball on its chin. :) Great pictures!

aironn said...

I can't believe how cold it is there already! Love Yellowstone. I'm glad you guys got away and had a great time even though it was a bit on the chilly side. Brrrrr.

Jana said...

It looks WAY to cold to me!!! Brr It does look like a good time though, cute pics.

Spilletts said...

OOoh looks like fun! oh so cold though. Your family is so cute! Koen is getting so big.