Sep 2, 2009

First Day of School

Yesterday was Piper's 1st day of preschool. She was so excited and has been asking for awhile when it was her turn to go. The other kids started last week. Also this day she had a fever and we took her to the doctor and she has a bladder infection, this is the 4th one this year. So on Friday she has to go to the hospital for some tests. Poor baby girl. You can tell in the pictures that she doesn't feel very well.

Marley's 1st day of 3rd grade. Ahh I can't believe I have a 3rd grader. She is growing so fast and is such a good girl. She is getting so mature and just wants to make her mom and dad happy. Oh, I love her.

Boden's first day of Kindergarten. Boo Hoo! I was totally fine with sending him to school until I actually did it. Then I didn't want to let go of him. It's scary to send your kids into the big world. Anyway, he loves school and loves the bus.

2 comments:

Burrups said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love how you do your girls' hair. It stinks they grow up to fast huh!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I can't believe you guys have a 3rd grader. That seems so old. I guess we are kind of old too. :) Cute kiddos.