Jun 7, 2009

My Baby Brother is Engaged

Yesterday my baby brother got engaged to Jessica. We are all so excited for him and LOVE Jess to death. We are so happy to have her in our family, she is a sweetheart.
Zach proposed to Jess at the park across from my parents house. He had a canopy set up with a table, candles, and her favorite desert. It was raining and so PerFect. Of Course my sisters and I snuck down to watch, and I did get some great pictures. My whole family were at my parents house ready to congratulate the cute couple.
The Ring
After he asked her
showing the ring
Zach and his mom. Jess on the phone with her family
Jess and Zach

6 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

YAE! I've been hearing rumors that wedding bells were ringing! If the wedding is over in this area, make sure your family knows they can use our house if they want.

Diane, Kristine and Trista said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of Zach and Jessica. It was so fun for us to be able to see and be a part of that special moment. We love Zach, he already seems like part of our family. We couldn't ask for a better man for Jessica, she has never been so happy. We can't wait to get to know your whole family better, you seem like a lot of fun. Posted by Jessica's mom(Diane), sister(Kristine) and sister-in-law(Trista).

Jana said...

Congrats to Zac. What great pics. Jess is so dang cute. they make a great couple.

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Zach and Jessica! :) She's so gorgeous. That's so fun that you snuck pictures of them getting engaged!

Kelli said...

Tell Zach congrats for us. We are so excited that he found the girl of his dreams. I loved how you guys went under cover to get pictures of the proposal. Made me laugh out loud. Hope to see you in Aug.

Zach & Jessica said...

Thank you guys for everything!!! I love you guys so much...oh and I just made a blog, just letting you guys know :)