Feb 20, 2009

Koen is 6 weeks old



What a COOL little guy we have.
He is starting to smile, it's real hard to get one out of him though, he is very serious. He gets more and more alert everyday. He likes to watch every move I make, I think he likes me. He is very sweet. He LOVES to eat and is growing so fast. He sleeps most of the night waking up once to eat, but then goes right back to sleep. He knows his mama needs her sleep. How could we be so lucky.

Thanks Aunt Jen and Uncle Nate for the Bumbo. He likes it.

6 comments:

Jana said...

He is so flippin cute, I could just eact his little (or big) cheeks. I looked at your pics u just had done and they are so cute. I love the one with cory holdin Koen and the kids alll pilled on top. They all turned out great.

Stephanie said...

Such sweet pictures. We had a bumbo with Cole and it was fantastic!! I wish I had one with the others...except I don't know if it existed at that time? So cute Les!!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Oh he is so cute! That is great that he sleeps so good!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

so adorable! he is growing so fast and those cheeks...

Spilletts said...

Thanks for checking out the blog. Your kids are so cute. Those cheeks on that baby oooh makes you want to eat them. Cori

Tami said...

Leslie...Your kids are absolutely the CUTEST!!! I looked on Adrianne's blog at her updated pictures and oh my gosh...that one of Cory and the kids, it is adorable!!! We hope that all is well with you and your family. Tami Christensen