Dec 16, 2008

Snow Shoveling Weirdo

I LOVE to shovel snow. I LOVE to watch snow being shoveled. I love it so much that I could just sit at my window and watch all the neighbors shovel their snow. Well, its been snowing here for a couple of days and Cory threatened me not to shovel snow thinking it would put me in labor. He has been working and has not had time to shovel the snow. So today when he came home early from work I ask enthusiastically, "Are ya going to shovel the snow?" He sat his lunch down and I bundled up the kids, and we all went out to watch daddy shovel the snow. I LOVED it.
Piper loved putting on her "Snow swimsuit" as she called it.
Boden who is seriously obsessed with goggles
Piper helping to shovel snow
Daddy helping Piper and her little shovel

7 comments:

Lane family said...

Weirdo! I have never heard of anyone who like to shovel snow! You're a cheap date!

trisherann said...

Only your husband shovels in snow!

Stephanie said...

I like to shovel snow, too. I'd really like it if I could get paid for it, but I enjoy doing it for free also. Love the ski goggles and snow swimsuit. :)

trisherann said...

I may or may not meant to have said...Only your husband shovels in scrubs...but snow works too. I'm sorry I didn't invite you over to watch me shovel tonight. NEXT TIME!

Burrups said...

Cute pictures! I wish I was a fan of shoveling snow.

Jen Merrill said...

only 4 weeks left for the little baby! oh i cant wait!

Natalie said...

Leave it to Cory to be the most neat and clean with his shoveling! There are no spots left unshoveled on that drive way!! P.S. Britt thinks Cory is the coolest and she says she has a crush on him now! She got a nice visit from the toothfairy and she made sure Grandma knew the rules of losing a tooth at Grandma's mean't an EXTRA dollar!