Dec 8, 2008

Merrill Salt Lake Trip

This is one of my most favorite times of the year. We always go to Salt Lake with my family the first week in December. This year was so fun. We saw the lights at temple square and ate a olive garden the first day. The next day we went to the Childrens Discovery Museum. The kids loved every second of it. I loved it too, just to watch them pretend they were grown ups. Then later that day after a bit of shopping we all went to Chucky Cheese for dinner. That place is nuts. We had a great time though. I love to be with my family. Yes, my belly takes up the whole picture.
My wonderful family
The kids getting ready to ride the train. We rode it all over, it was great.
At the Chidrens Museum







6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Hope you are having a great pregnancy!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

looks like so much fun and lester you look adorable!

aironn said...

Where is the Children's Museum? I have never been there and we end up in Utah way too often. We'll be there a week over Christmas so we'll definitely need something to entertain us.

By the way, I think you belly is ADORABLE. Only a few more days now.

Burrups said...

That is a great tradition! Love the pictures and your belly is super cute!!

Bobbi said...

You look sooo good. We haven't seen any of you guys forever!

Cassie and Chad said...

I love the belly!!! So cute! I wish I could have gotten to see you while you were in town. Let me know if you are ever this way again. Happy Holidays!