Sep 6, 2008

Cory's Birthday

Today is my sweet husbands birthday.
32 years old.
I love you more and more everyday.
Here are 32 reasons why I am totally
in love with you.
1. You are my best friend!
2. You make me laugh everyday
3. You are a wonderful Dad! Marley, Boden and Piper are totally in LOVE with you too!
4. Family time is #1 on your list.
5. You work SOOOO hard for us. THANK YOU!
6. You help put the kids to bed.
7. You cook for us.
8. You have a quiet and sincere testimony.
9. You take me on dates.
10. You love me and tell me everyday.
11. You fulfill your church calling.
12.You always eat what I cook. ( Scary )
13. You play with my hair.
14. You love camping with our family.
15. You like to do yardwork.
16.You always hug and kiss me when you walk in the door.
17. You are SO cute!!!
18. You served a mission.
19. You like chocolate.
20. You are so funny and have a great sense of humer.
21.You get along with everyone.
22. You are very dependable.
23. You are a great jungle gym that the kids love to hang on.
24. You are kind and go the extra mile.
25. You love clean cars
26. You help me with laundry.
27. You are compassionate.
28. You love your mom.
29. You and I talk about everything together.
30.You will watch my shows with me.
31. You make me happy.
32. You were born 32 years ago today.
Happy Birthday Cory, I Love You.

7 comments:

Burrups said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Leslie that was very sweet!

Stacy said...

Happy 32nd Birthday! You are a great father, husband, and I can't forget Brother in law.

Lane family said...

Oh... I think I love Corey too! Happy Birthday!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!

aironn said...

Happy Birthday! You too are so great together!

Lane family said...

I know Stephanie went to Ricks... and Dale thinks she stayed at Green Briar. I'll email her and ask. What a small world!!!

Stephanie said...

Meghan Lane said you thought you knew me....sure enough! I'm glad to have found you! What a cute family...and a baby on the way! Congrats! It's so nice to find some people from Ricks! Do you keep in touch with Lorianne? I'll have to check your blog list and see! You can count on me to be a regular reader! :)