Sep 21, 2008

Neighborhood Race

Yesterday morning our little neighborhood had races with each age group. Marley and Boden have been looking forward for this for weeks. They each got a certificate and a ribbon after their race. Boden raced first with ages 4-6. He did fantastic with all those bigger kids. He just liked running with other kids most of all. Marley ran next with kids ages 7-9. She did very well too. It was a hard run and she was exhausted when she was finished. I am so proud of my racers, and boy did I cheer them on. I'm sure I was the loudest mom.


This was Piper watching her sis run by a tree.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the picture of Boden running with a big grin on his face.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

that looks so fun, they should do more of those around town. love ya!

Burrups said...

That is a great idea! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

How fun. What a great neighborhood!

Lane family said...

What a fun neighborhood! (and cute kids!) Get me out of here!!!