Jul 16, 2008

Merrill Family Reunion

This last weekend we had my Merrill side family reunion in Bear Lake (I love bear lake).
My Grandma said out of 60 members of our family we were missing 12. That is a pretty good turn out. We had so much fun camping with every one. I was so great to visit and sit around the fire roasting marshmallows. Saturday we spent most of the day at the beach. I was such a perfect day. I was really bad at taking pictures, I only took pictures at the beach. Anyway, We had a great time.
Our Family
Marley and Presley
the big boys swimming
Lunch time on the beach
Kids in the raft
Presley and Marley
Allie and Piper
Marly, Kara, and Presley buried Zach and made him a Mermaid.

3 comments:

aironn said...

How fun! I am NOT a water person and these pictures make me want to go to Bear Lake with my family now.

Burrups said...

Love the pictures!! Looks so beautiful there and I am glad you had so much fun.

Bobbi said...

Bear Lake is the prettiest and cleanest by far! (at least around here) I bet your family had a great time in the sun. We get to go in a couple weeks and I have been waiting all summer for it. Can't wait!