Jul 22, 2008

Marley Finally Lost Her Top Teeth.

I have been dreading the moment when Marley looses her baby teeth and the big giganto teeth start to come in. It will be such an awkward time, especially since she has a tiny mouth, and will most definately need braces. Today, she finally pulled these teeth out. For the past two months, her teeth have been loose and turning a nice shade of gray because they were totally ready to come out. Yeah, I am happy they are out, but not ready for the giganto teeth yet.

6 comments:

aironn said...

Congrats on joining the toothless kid club! I was the same way with Tom and Logan. They had such great baby teeth but we have crossed over now and it isn't too bad. We too are in the market for braces, sooner than later I'm afraid!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

Hey I haven't commented on your blog for awhile! It looks like you guys are haveing away fun summer! Your kids are so cute!

Burrups said...

She is so darling Leslie!

Stacy said...

Marley you are more beautiful than ever! You better be getting some big bucks for those teeth.

Bobbi said...

Oh how I love those "awkward" stages! She is still so darling.

Natalie said...

Hey I think she has room for just one of her centrals but that could look cool right? Just Kidding! Marley is gorgeous no matter what!!! I can't believe how much she is growing UP!! Hey I need to call you--I know I kinda suck but it's been a busy week. I am calling you tommorow so be READY with that calendar!