Mar 21, 2008

Annie

Marley and Annie
These girls are cousins, and love each other to death. Marley loves it when Annie comes to town and I don't get a moments peace until she sees her Annie. I have never seen two girls that play and get along so good together. They are so funny and have the biggest imaginations. The other day they were pretending that they could change into anything with the right potion. For awhile they were frogs, then bunnies and at last they found the right potion to change them into...... mermaids. They make me laugh. They can spend hours and days together and still not have enough of each other. We love our Annie and can't wait until she comes to visit again.

3 comments:

Lane family said...

Awww... I so wish Pyper had a cousin her age! I guess that's why she has her sister.

What cute girls!

Anonymous said...

they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

and we love marley!