Aug 21, 2007

The Willes's

We went last weekend to our friend Jen and Jeremys house. They live in Jerome over by Twin Falls. We had a good time with their little family. We went to see the falls and also some ice caves. It was so great. Our kids are all the same age, Trey and Marley are 8 months apart. Boden and Landon are two months apart. Cute little Kamryn and Piper are six months apart. They all had so much fun playing together. We for sure need to get together again soon. We are so blessed to have such good friends.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Thank you so much for posting about this trip. I am loving seeing all of you guys together. Your families are so awesome. I'm so glad I got to see you guys last month. I feel like I can be there in spirit now. Hooray for Idaho! Hooray for CorLesMarBoPi and JenJerTreLanKam!

From: TimBeckCaro? TimBeckLine?