Jul 27, 2007

Lesson almost learned

So, I have a very bad habit of leaving my curling iron on or my straightener on. I really try to remember, I know that it is dangerous and could cause a fire, but I really do try. Well this morning I could not find my straightener, and looked and look all over, suddenly I got a flashback of when I was a teenager living at home, and I would leave my curling iron on and my Dad would unplug it and fling it outside into the backyard. Whenever I would start to get ready and could not see my curling iron sitting there, I would just walk to the backyard and go a curling iron hunt. So today when I could not find it I called up Cory at work and asked,

"Did you take my straightener?"

"Ya I did.

"Where is it, I'm trying to get ready."

"Well, I am trying to teach you a lesson, to turn that thing off."

"OK, I promise to turn that thing off. Where is it?"

"I hid it in the closet"

2 comments:

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

What is it with dudes and curling irons? My dad did the same thing! It never worked.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Next time I'll throw it on the roof! Love your (trying to save the house from burning to the ground) husband, Cory.