Jun 29, 2010

Piper's 4th Birhday

Piper had her 4th birthday on the 20th. She is in LOVE with the Princess and the Frog. She asked for a frog cake, and well I'm not so talented in the cake department, so I had my sis in law Lori make it. She did the most amazing job and Piper was thrilled. Lori even put a real tiara on the cake which she wears constantly. We had oodles of family over, and lots of fun. We just LOVE this little girl. She is so funny, and loves to play and laugh. She is fun sister, her brothers and sister adore her. She loves to shop, and go anywhere with me, and is a buddy to her daddy.











5 comments:

Spilletts said...

That cake is amazing! Wow! Looks like a good birthday.

Burrups said...

Piper is so stinkin cute!! Looks like a great time! Love the cake.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

That is for sure the cutest and most amazing cake I've ever seen. Does Lori have a business? I would surely hire her. Thanks for letting Boden play on a whim. We LOVED having him- he's so funny and such a good boy

Kelli said...

It seems like yesterday we were lining Piper, Allie, and Logan up in their car seats for pictures. I think it was at Grandpa's birthday at the park. Do you remember that? Where has time gone? I swear they were babies yesterday.

johnsun said...

you are like super mom. that party looked amazing. What a darling little girl.